For 3 days only (June 16th, 17th & 18th) we've teamed up with multi-award winning Single Malt Whisky Balblair (from the oldest working distillery in the Highlands) to bring you a Father's Day weekend feast that will transport you to the idyllic coast of the Dornoch Firth as you indulge your senses with a seasonal four-course menu paired with four amazing Balblair whiskies. Menu highlights include Charcoal Venison Bun with Bramble, Ham & Langoustine, Pea Ravioli, Dulse Seaweed Shellfish Broth, Smoked Highland Ribeye – and Nitro 99 Balblair ice cream, accompanied with Toffee Granny Smith, Banana & Raisin Bread and Salted Shortbread Crumb.
Treat your Dad for Father’s Day, come with mates or just come by yourself – whether you’re a whisky aficionado or just like a wee dram from time to time – good scran, great bevvies and laid back party vibes are guaranteed.
Things kick off at 7pm on Friday and Saturday (3pm on Sunday) and the £45pp ticket gets you:
- 1 Welcome Snack + Cocktail
- 3 Course Meal
- 3 paired Balblair Whiskies
- Access to the bar after dinner until late
- We ask guests to arrive 7pm (3pm on Sunday) when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
- If you have any further questions drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 16th June + Saturday 17th June + Sunday 18th June
584 Kingsland Road
Dalston, E8 4AH