We've teamed up with Speyburn Single Malt Scotch Whisky to bring you a St Andrew's Day feast worth raising a few drams for. It all goes down on Thursday 30th November in a former furniture warehouse in Brixton where guests can expect big, bold dishes that capture the flavour of Speyside, a part of Scotland synonymous with whisky. After a welcome cocktail on arrival, each course is paired with a dram and there will even be the chance to speak to the experts at Speyburn to bring out your inner whisky buff. Menu highlights include Kedgeree with Smoked Speyside Salmon Scotch Egg, an epic Connage Dunlop Cheese Fondue with Air-Dried Scottish Ham, Fennel Salami, Rye Crouton & Pickles, carve-at-the-table Saddle of Highland Lamb and Sticky Toffee Tart with Toasted Barley Ice Cream & Salted Whisky Butterscotch. An alternative veggie menu will be available and all dietary requirements can be catered for - just let us know when booking. Expect big communal tables, party vibes and seriously good whisky. Sláinte!
Things kick off at 7pm and the ticket (£50) includes:
- Welcome Cocktail
- 4 Course Meal
- 4 Paired Speyburn Whiskies
- Speyburn gift bag
- Access to the bar & whisky snug after dinner until late
- Please note this event is communal seating. Let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with via email email@example.com
- Let us know if you require a vegetarian menu or have any other specific dietary requirements at least 24 hrs in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask guests to arrive promptly at 7pm when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
Thursday 30th November
Brixton East 1871,
100 Barrington Road
London, SW9 7NS