A pop-up dining event in a former biscuit factory. The experience draws on the flavours and nostalgia of an adventure by the campfire, where the culinary wonders of a fleeting Scottish summertime are celebrated. The ticket includes a welcome cocktail followed by a seasonal four-course tasting menu that's served up family-style from an open kitchen with dishes that champion the best of Scottish produce. After dinner (which lasts around two hours), late-night party vibes take over with countryside cocktails, great beer and well-sourced wine behind the bar alongside live music each night.
Things kick off at 7pm (4pm on Sundays) and the £40pp ticket gets you:
- 1 Welcome Cocktail
- 4 Course Tasting Menu (See below. Veggie menu also available)
- Live Music
- Access to our bar after dinner until late (dinner finishes at around 9.30pm)
- Please note this event is communal seating but we do a table plan. When purchasing tickets, let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know if you require a vegetarian menu or have any other specific dietary requirements at least 24 hrs in advance by emailing email@example.com
- We ask guests to arrive promptly at 7pm (4pm on Sundays) when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
Where To Find Us
The Biscuit Factory - Top Floor
4 - 6 Anderson Place
Edinburgh, EH6 5NP
what a night with us LOOKS LIKE
TALISKER WHISKY COCKTAILS
The Talisker distillery is battered by the elements on the windswept coast of the Isle of Skye and is one of the most remote distilleries in Scotland. Sea-salty, smoky and distinctive, Talisker has a heritage rooted in adventure, its founders the MacAskill brothers crossed the Atlantic Ocean from the Isle of Eigg to establish the distillery on the shores of Loch Harport on the Isle of Skye. It has remained there ever since.