A pop-up dining event in a former biscuit factory. The experience draws on the flavours and nostalgia of an adventure by the campfire, where the culinary wonders of a fleeting Scottish summertime are celebrated. The ticket includes a welcome cocktail followed by a seasonal four-course tasting menu that's served up family-style from an open kitchen with dishes that champion the best of Scottish produce. After dinner (which lasts around two hours), late-night party vibes take over with countryside cocktails, great beer and well-sourced wine behind the bar alongside live music each night.
Things kick off at 7pm (4pm on Sundays) and the £40pp ticket gets you:
- 1 Welcome Cocktail
- 4 Course Tasting Menu (See below. Veggie menu also available)
- Live Music
- Access to our bar after dinner until late (dinner finishes at around 9.30pm)
- Please note this event is communal seating but we do a table plan. When purchasing tickets, let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know if you require a vegetarian menu or have any other specific dietary requirements at least 24 hrs in advance by emailing email@example.com
- We ask guests to arrive promptly at 7pm (4pm on Sundays) when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
Where To Find Us
The Biscuit Factory - Top Floor
4 - 6 Anderson Place
Edinburgh, EH6 5NP
what a night with us LOOKS LIKE