For two nights only this August (Fri 10th + Sat 11th) we're landing in a warehouse in north London for an epic summer party that’s all about great drinks, unbelievable meat and cooking with flames.
Leather tanneries, steelyards, biscuit factories, furniture warehouses; just a few of the unique spots we've found ourselves popping up in before and the theme continues here. Beast Feast, just moments from Tottenham Hale station, is set against the raw backdrop of a semi-outdoor warehouse… that’s part of an indoor climbing wall.
You'll be welcomed with a Nitro Whisky Spritz cocktail and will have a sun trap beer garden to hang out in as the night warms up. Kept company by the sights and smells of the fire-kissed cooking that underpins this project - Beast Feast in the truest sense of the word – steel rods, cages and chains hanging cuts of beautifully sourced meat cooking over aromatic oak wood are just some of the carnivorous vistas that set the scene for the night ahead. The room itself is dominated by brickwork, steel rafters, hanging lights and a single massive timber banquet table around which everyone sits communally. This is a seriously gutsy spread – huge flavours, abundant sides piled high and roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuck-in presentation. Check out our menu below - beast lovers only need apply. An interactive scavenger hunt of dessert stations will hit the sweet notes of the night to round off the meal.
Thereafter late-night, summer house party vibes kick in with the addition of table tennis and some other ‘play-with-one-hand-with-drink-in-the-other’ games that will be in the mix for those with fidgety feet and a competitive spirit. Beer pong might even get a look in.
Things kick off at 7pm and the ticket (£40) includes:
- Welcome Cocktail
- Multi-Dish Beast Feast Family-Style Course
- Dessert Treasure Trail
- Access to the bar after dinner until late
- Please note this event is communal seating. Let us know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately a vegetarian or other alternative menus won't be available for this project.
- We ask guests to arrive promptly at 7pm when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.
BEAST ALL THE WAY
Fri Aug 10 + Sat Aug 11
18 Ashley Road
London, N17 9LJ